Friday, August 21, 2009

More European Cup

The road to the finals
This has to be the weirdest set up tournament I've ever been apart of with the worst umpires! I feel like we've played 700 games since Monday! I still can't explain how the this tournament is set up. Yesterday we beat Russian and the other Italian team Legnano. The game against Legnano was a lot of fun because it was two Italian teams squaring off and its always fun beating them on their home field. There was a big crowd too. This morning we beat the Czech Republic team. Unfortunately, we lost tonight to Austria. But its ok we will bounce back tomorrow and beat them in the Championship game when it counts!
So me and Ty decided that we need to trade places in the line up. I should hit third and she should hit first. Because she has stolen a base and layed down a drag bunt and beat it out! And I got intentionally walked in our game against Russia! I always think its funny when I get walked because there is a really good chance that I'm going to hit the ball right at the shortstop!



Here is a site with some pretty cool pics from the tournament, our team is in day one and two: http://picasaweb.google.com/www.EuroSftbl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment